The crew in pink is the actual kite team. I'm not sure who the crew in yellow is but they were pretending to fly kites next to the actual team. The video is of the pink team doing what I can best describe as synchronized kite flying to music.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Kite Festival
Lincoln City has two kite festivals a year, one in the summer and one in the fall. There's quite the crew that comes out for these events if the Canadian flags on the kites was any indication. We were out a the coast this weekend with the girls and a friend of theirs from swimming and we went down to the beach to see what was going on. Bruce and I found it much more interesting than the girls did.

The crew in pink is the actual kite team. I'm not sure who the crew in yellow is but they were pretending to fly kites next to the actual team. The video is of the pink team doing what I can best describe as synchronized kite flying to music.
The crew in pink is the actual kite team. I'm not sure who the crew in yellow is but they were pretending to fly kites next to the actual team. The video is of the pink team doing what I can best describe as synchronized kite flying to music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment