Thursday, April 18, 2013

Project Happiness

This last year has been a tough one. Mostly emotionally but also financially and, from stress, physically. I feel my world has been under attack from all angles. My belief that people will see you for how you are and life will work out if you're honest and good intentioned was battered and bruised. Life shit on that belief and laughed. There have been far too many days when I felt I could not take one more thing to go wrong. And some of those days, something did. I stood it. I'm here. I'm alive.

I'm soooo done with it. I'm done with being stressed, I'm done with being sad. I don't want to dwell and worry about things that I can't control or change. I want to accept what is and find joy and happiness in what I have. My new project:  Find happiness. Every. Single. Day.

I consciously focused my last two blogs on my kids and my family. I love them dearly and they are a still a big part of what makes me happy so there will still be lots to post about them. For this new blog, I will have more about what I think and what interests me. And what makes me happy.

Salut! The project begins.

3 comments:

  1. Bring on Project Happiness!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What she said, hang in there sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you two! I feel lucky to have such great brother and sister in laws.

    ReplyDelete